Sr Business Specialist
The Sr. Business Specialist is an entry level position responsible for contributing to the overall administrative activities of a business. These tasks may include participation in external audits, business continuity activities or addressing regulatory issues. The Sr. Business Specialist may also participate in activities such as the tracking of business financials, managing employee headcount or coordination of other administrative needs. The overall objective of this role is to ensure the business functions in a seamless and effective manner. Responsibilities:
- Document and manage the key Activities Risk, Controls and Monitoring for the German MSS business.
- Provide administrative Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) support to the business management teams locally and globally
- Ensure that controls and monitoring methods are adequately designed and executed
- Track and implement key policy changes and regulatory requirements and ensure these are reflected in the global and local GRC Assessment Units.
- Build excellent relationships between the businesses and various support functions.
- Ensure the relevant dependencies to other control areas are executed within Citi Risk and Controls.
- Review global policy implementation for Operational Losses, identify areas of improvement and implement changes to attain higher standards across all regions including improved tracking and management metrics.
- Ad hoc administrative tasks supporting the activities of the business including MS PowerPoint presentations and Excel analysis.
- Preparation of meeting materials, ensuring minutes are accurately recorded and tracking follow-up items
- Co-ordinate and participate actively in all relevant business projects and initiatives as required.
- Managing, organizing and prioritizing multiple tasks and responsibilities.
- Previous relevant experience preferred
- Understanding of Financial Markets a positive
- Experience/understanding of business process reengineering of business modeling concepts, business systems development and analysis.
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree/University degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate globally across diverse groups
- Proficiency in MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong attention to detail and organised
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - GB
Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE .
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster CLICK HERE . To view the EEO is the Law Supplement CLICK HERE .
To view the EEO Policy Statement CLICK HERE .
To view the Pay Transparency Posting CLICK HERE .