Regulatory Programme Analyst
- Belfast, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 22 Apr 19
Regulatory Programme Analyst
- Primary Location: United Kingdom,Northern Ireland,Belfast
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Risk Management
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: No
- Job ID: 19004718
We are seeking an experienced Analyst to oversee and manage the business as usual processes in support of the Operational Continuity in Resolution Project as implemented by Citi.
Citi is regulated by the Prudential Regulation Authority (PRA) for Operational Continuity in Resolution. The PRA issued supervisory and policy statements (SS 09/16 and PS 21/16) in July 2016 detailing regulatory requirements for Operational Continuity effective 1 January 2019. In April 2017, the PRA issued a further policy statement, PS10/17, detailing reporting requirements along with a reporting template and instructions for completing it called PRA109. This requires firms to ensure they can continue to perform functions critical to the wider UK economy during resolution and that critical services required to perform those functions continue to be provided. It has been identified that other regulators will be publishing similar operational continuity in resolution requirements. Citigroup Europe Plc (CEP) has decided to deliver in line with PRA requirements following discussions with local regulators (full scope to be established).
A solution is currently being implemented to meet the UK and CEP requirements, the individual would initially join the Project team, prior to managing the process as business as usual.
The role liaises with the following key stakeholders: EMEA Recovery and Resolution Planning, CEP O and T Head, EMEA O and T Head, Rosetta Operations, GFTS, Third Party Management (TPM) and impacted Business and Functions.
- Work with the Project to implement the Rosetta UK/CEP Platform, including participating in User Acceptable Testing and reviewing / shaping supporting processes / governance.
- Monitor any changes / enhancement to existing data sources. Analyse impact to existing processes / solution. Update processes / solution as required to maintain accurate data.
- Identify where further automation could be achieved on the Rosetta UK/CEP platform. Propose solutions / make recommendations to potential enhancements.
- Co-ordinate any updates to the Rosetta UK/CEP platform with GFTS / Rosetta Ops, including securing required budget
- Analyse any updates to the PRA requirements, including establishing and implementing any updates required to the Rosetta UK/CEP Platform and supporting processes.
The analyst is responsible for:
- Maintaining an accurate up to date UK and CEP Critical Economic Functions (CEF) Internal and External Critical Service (CS) Catalogues on the Rosetta UK/CEP Platform, along with supporting processes including Governance, CEF Resolution impact assessments.
- Providing Treasury with accurate service costs, to enable required provisioning.
- Provide required MIS including SMR reporting
- Production of the UK PRA109 annual report, including obtaining the required approvals to enable submission.
- Support any Regulator Operational Continuity In Resolution requests.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Experience in Business Analysis.
- Experience in executing data reporting and analysis.
- Strong analysis and reporting skills; Focus on quality.
- Strong attention to detail and quality
- Ability to deliver under tight strict deadlines
- Experience in working in virtual teams
- Strong collaboration skills with peers and seniors across the organisation.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Advance Microsoft office skills.
- Problem Solving skills
- Able to work with limited supervision
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
Valuing Diversity: Demonstrates an appreciation of a diverse workforce. Appreciates differences in style or perspective and uses differences to add value to decisions or actions and organisational success.
Citi is an Equal Opportunities Employer