- Jun 04, 2021
- £100 - £125 pd
Morgan McKinley is recruiting for an Operations Analyst on behalf of a top-Tier bank based in Belfast on an initial 6 month cotracnt, The Senior Settlements Anlsyt will be rewared with a dault ryae of
Morgan McKinley is recruiting for an Operations Analyst on behalf of a top-Tier bank based in Belfast on an initial 6 month cataract, The opertions Analyst will be rewarded with a daily rate of £107.50.
Role / Position Overview
This is a senior analyst role within the Cash Equity settlements team. This is a great opportunity to join a high
performing & energised team who directly interact with over 6,000 global clients, exchanges, and central
securities depositories (CSDs) and central counterparties (CCPs) and support our trading desk across 3 key
regions (Europe, Asian and the United States).
The analyst will be responsible daily for the settlement of trades, the management of fails and the identification
and management of risk within a specific market group, or for a specific set of clients.
This is a high profile global team with exposure to large volumes of trades and high value items. The role involves
daily engagement with clients, internal stakeholders and 3 rd party vendors to resolve settlement issues and
identify/resolve root cause.
• Running daily reports and investigating large volumes of data to find and resolve differences in trade
• Regular communication with clients and trading desks, with focus on exception reconciliation.
• Amending trades as per instruction from the trading desks.
• Enhance our client experience by identifying process improvements to increase the automation of daily
• Manage multiple internal and vendor systems to find exceptions and resolve.
• Prioritising daily workload efficiently to meet deadlines
• Identify risk and root causes of non-settlement and work with team to input resolutions to achieve settlement
and mitigate risk
• Meet control standards and understand regulatory requirements
• Documentation and publication of senior management reporting where required
• Build and develop relationships with other internal teams and clients
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.