.Net Developer We are recruiting multiple talented .NET Developers in Greater Belfast to work with a market leader in innovation to build and deploy bespoke applications for multiple tier 1 clients. As a .NET Developer you will get continuous exposure to the best tech available while developing products that are created through necessity.
We are recruiting multiple talented .NET Developers in Greater Belfast to work with a market leader in innovation to build and deploy bespoke applications for multiple tier 1 clients. As a .NET Developer you will get continuous exposure to the best tech available while developing products that are created through necessity.
Are you skilled in (.NET, C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET) Do you want to develop products that have a genuine mainstream appeal? This Software house is bringing new inventions to the market to tackle real world problems.
This Innovation hub is working on some of the biggest technological projects available, helping organisations get the best results. They offer exposure to different environments as well as the opportunity to upskill yourself in upcoming technologies. You will be working across Health and life sciences, Defence and security sectors.
- Work in an Agile methodology / Scrum
- Deliver transformative digital solutions to today's most complex business challenges
- Have the opportunity to work with likeminded developers
- As a .NET Developer you will be responsible for deploying readable code
- Will have you acquainted with all aspects of the SDLC.
- You'll work in a cross-functional environment, learning through collaboration by working alongside some of the more talented software developers Belfast has to offer.
- You will build and deploy software and digital products that have major, mainstream consequences.
- You'll develop an agile approach to working/delivery, utilising methodologies such as SCRUM.
- Your performance will be reviewed yearly, taking advantage of the company's meritocratic approach to professional development.
- You will be tasked with learning new skills/technologies as our client invests in the future you share with them.
What you need as a .NET Developer
- 2 or more years' experience developing software using .Net/C#/ASP.NET/VB.NET
- .Net Core is beneficial but not essential
- Experience in an agile team is also beneficial but not essential
- You will get £32,000 - £38,000 per year + 10% annual bonus (Own Performance)
- You also get healthcare, dental, pension and a host of lifestyle benefits.
- 25 days annual leave- option to buy 5 more days
- Continuous development