Lead Java Developer The client that we are working with is a FinTech (Financial Technology) Company builds and deploys bespoke financial software to capital markets and commercial banks. They are renowned in Belfast for their expertise around financial applications.
Lead Java Developer
The client that we are working with is a FinTech (Financial Technology) Company builds and deploys bespoke financial software to capital markets and commercial banks. They are renowned in Belfast for their expertise around financial applications.
As a Lead Java Developer You will be spearheading the most complex projects available - working within a cross functional team of Engineers, DevOps, BA's, Scrum etc. to all work towards a common goal. As the lead you will be regularly meeting with external and internal stakeholders to develop and maintain relationships but not moving away from your core role of a Developer!
About the company:
Our client is a provider of specialist Data Management, Data Analytics and Data Mining and services to clients operating within the capital markets and other sectors. Our client is a market leader that is eager to expand their team. In this role, you will be using the very best technology available to meet your targets.
As a Lead Java Developer In this role you will be offered unmatched development opportunities combined with a highly respected company culture.
Your new team:
- Is cross functional/agile. You'll rub shoulders with a host of skillsets across all elements of the SDLC while gaining a better understanding of your own role in the process.
- Develops applications that allows the world's largest brands to engage their customers
- Is "tech agnostic" with a tech stack as broad as your own imagination, meaning you'll always be using tech that is "fit for purpose".
What you will get as a Lead Java Developer:
- You'll get the most out of your skillset using the likes of Java, spring, Hibernate, Node.JS as well as - Kubernetes, Docker are desirable but not essential or anything else that is the best tool to get the job done.
- You'll be invested in. We operate in a marketplace where the most skilled are the most valued. This company will ensure you are highly skilled and able to maintain the high standards they have set.
As a Lead Java Developer you will bring:
- 8+ years' experience as a Lead Java Developer, recently working with modern frameworks.
- You should have exposure to modern frameworks & Cloud technologies (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- You'll be paid between £70,000-£80,000 per year!!!
- You'll take advantage of dedicated learning budgets.
- You'll receive private healthcare.
- You'll take advantage of various "wellness incentives".
- You'll be presented with a personalised professional (and technical) development plan.
If you are keep to join the team as the new Lead Java Developer we'll work with you to process an application. Email on