KYC Business Analyst
- GBP150 - GBP250 per day
- Belfast, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom Belfast Northern Ireland GB
- Contract, Full time
- Morgan McKinley
- 10 Apr 18 2018-04-10
We are currently recruiting on behalf of a Global Banking Group for a KYC Business Analyst to be based in Belfast for an initial 6 month contract. The candidate would be responsible for conducting KYC root cause analysis by identifying & analysing areas of common defect, issues and themes.
- Conduct KYC root cause analysis
- Develop an automated processes in order to impriove efficiency and reduce manual touch points in KYC remediation
- Execute Monthly MIS reports
- Manage KYC technology and policy change
- Help to drive the continuous improvements to quality of data
- Hold a proactive approach to business KYC issues, identifying areas of improvement
- Strong understanding of AML / KYC
- Strong abilities in Data Science
- Good knowledge of MS Office Suite, including proficiency in Excel, Access and Power Point
- Excellent at manipulating data in Excel and Access.
- Writing Marcos
- Mail Mergers
- Producing Dashboards
- MIS reporting
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.