KYC Analyst - German Speaking
The Compliance AML KYC Analyst is an entry-level position responsible for participating in Anti-Money Laundering (AML) monitoring, governance, oversight and regulatory reporting activities in coordination with the Compliance and Control team. The overall objective of this role is to assist in the development and management of a dedicated internal KYC (Know Your Client) program at Citi. Training wll be provided. Responsibilities:
- Partner with Relationship Management and Compliance teams to assist with the preparation, development, due diligence and approval of the electronic Know Your Client (KYC) record and supporting appendices
- Create and maintain KYC records by obtaining information from internal and external sources (firm website, regulatory websites, etc.)
- Partner with Relationship Management and Compliance teams to update system information from initiation to approval of KYC record and report workflow progress to supervisor
- Validate the information within KYC records and Customer Identification Program (CIP) documents to ensure completion and accuracy
- Ensure KYC records incorporate local regulatory requirements / Global Business Support Unit (BSU) Standards
- Maintain BSU tool
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Previous relevant experience preferred
- Strong German language skill, verbal & written
- Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent experience
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - GB
Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE .
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster CLICK HERE . To view the EEO is the Law Supplement CLICK HERE .
To view the EEO Policy Statement CLICK HERE .
To view the Pay Transparency Posting CLICK HERE .