KYC Analyst - Belfast Based
We are currently recruiting for KYC Analysts on behalf of a Global Banking Client to be based in Belfast for an initial 6 month contract. The Role Key Responsibilities
- Conduct end to end review of KYC Records
- Managing personal workload and prioritising work efforts accordingly to meet business needs
- Engage with internal stakeholders/Compliance and ensure timely completion of records
- Research and validation of customer identification data/evidence using appropriate internal and external data sources
- Ensure customers classified in line with required policy standards and industry regulations
- Achieve operational goals set, and deliver against agreed targets in terms of quality and productivity
- Ongoing maintenance/refresh of existing customer data
- Provide updates at regular meetings with internal stakeholders, such as Compliance, etc.
- Assist with remediation projects / initiatives and report on progress as required
- Finanical services experience within a compliance function
- Strong KYC Regulatory knowledge
- Ability to conduct KYC reviews independantly
- Good communication skills - this will be a role with a high level of senior business and client interaction
- Ability to work in a high pressure working enviroment to tight deadlines.
Please only apply for this role if you are comfortable working in Belfast or relocating (without assistance with relocation costs). There will also be a mandatory face to face interview in Belfast next week.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.