IT Engineer I am working with a specialised client that is looking to recruit a IT Engineer. They provide mobile, fixed line & cloud service based solutions to some of the largest industry leaders in the UK. You will manage and own scheduled IT Instillation & maintenance jobs.
What you will be doing as an IT Engineer?
As an IT Engineer, you will contribute to the team & contribute to the daily operations within the larger team & complete your own scheduled instillation & maintenance jobs.
What you need as an IT Engineer?
- Minimum 3 years' experience in IT engineering or as a (IT Engineer)
- Knowledge of server hardware, data storage architecture and network infrastructure
- Must have extensive knowledge of networking concepts: MPLS, VLANS, ACLs, firewall rules, etc
- Experience deploying, integrating & supporting Cloud/SAAS & on-prem IT Applications
- Must have proven experience managing customer expectations and SLA's
- Knowledge of IT Security fundamentals
- Must have a Full UK Driving Licence
What you will receive as an IT Engineer?
- A salary base of up to £45,000
- Company car/ allowance
- Company mobile phon