HR Shared Services Specialist
- Belfast, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 18 Apr 19
HR Shared Services Specialist
- Primary Location: United Kingdom,Northern Ireland,Belfast
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Operations - Core
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: No
- Job ID: 19004782
Building on the success of the Citi HR Professional Services Group which was established in August 2013 to provide HR business partnering support to managers of over 9,000 employees across the UK, Citi has established a HR Shared Services function in Belfast.
The HR Shared Services Team provide a suite of services to Citi's employees and HR populations including inquiry resolution, payroll, data management, employee lifecycle management and HR systems support. The successful applicant will be accountable for ensuring all HR and payroll inquiries are accurately addressed in a professional, efficient, timely manner, as well as delivering exceptional customer service to the organisation.
In addition to regular employee interaction, HRSS are a key support and partner to the HR Professional Services, Payroll, Recruitment and HRIS teams.
- As the successful applicant, you will:
- Serve as a subject matter expert and key resource for HR systems and maintain a strong oversight of HR policies and processes.
- Maintain an on-going commitment to exceed expectations and strive to meet all desired performance levels and service level agreements to make sure HRSS is productive and efficient.
- Handle employee inquiries and issue resolution across HR Services and support employees and managers with self-service.
- Assist in escalations and continuous improvement in both operational and process matters
- Ensure all escalated issues are handled in a timely manner and resolution is communicated to the appropriate party. Resolve complex escalated concerns and inquiries.
- Cultivate networks across a variety of functions and locations with the organization
In addition, this role regularly works with sensitive information that requires a high level of discretion and confidentiality.
We are keen to hear from individuals with a current HR background or a strong interest in HR who are passionate about customer service and are excited by the prospect of being part of new, faced paced and friendly team.
- Experience of working in a fast-paced service centre environment and/or administrative role within an HR function.
- Experience of working in a high performance culture driven by Service Level Agreements, defined timeframes and excellence in customer service.
- Experience of working within a large/complex blue chip organization is desirable although not essential
- It would be advantageous for applicants to have or be working towards their CIPD qualification although this is not essential
- Education to degree level in a HR or business discipline or equivalent experience would be an advantage
- Strong customer service skills
- Exceptional communication skills - both written and oral
- Good organisation, prioritisation and multi-tasking skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and team skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products. PeopleSoft experience would be an advantage
- Ability to deliver to the required service standards in a customer focused environment
- Self-sufficient, demonstrates initiative and good judgement
- Collaborative and supportive of others
- Flexible Multi-tasking - handle short-term deadlines and conflicting priorities
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
Demonstrates an appreciation of a diverse workforce. Appreciates differences in style or perspective and uses differences to add values to decisions or actions and organisational success.
Citi is an Equal Opportunities Employer