See job description for details
The Business Join us in Belfast or Dublin as a Financial Crime Manager
What you'll do
- This is an opportunity for a Financial Crime Manager to join us in Regulatory Affairs & Compliance
- You'll be responsible for ensuring that policy and legal requirements for AML and Sanctions are met in all outsourced arrangements with internal and external suppliers through management of SLAs
- Hone your existing financial skills and advance your career in this critical role
You'll be supporting the Head of Financial Crime in all processes associated with SLA management across the division, such as contract management, change management, performance management, and ensure SLA compliance with policy and regulations. You'll be responsible for the oversight of negotiations and coordination of legal input into new and updated SLAs, customer satisfaction and relationship management with relevant parts of the business.
You'll also be responsible for:
The skills you'll need
- Oversight of performance achieved against contractual KPIs for the preceding month
- Ensuring the First line manage the service provider in meeting targets and SLAs in accordance with the contract
- Analysing and validating performance reporting from the service provider and liaison with the Service Delivery Manager on issues as appropriate
You'll need good experience in a relevant operational or risk management role, and experience in management role. It's desirable for you to have experience of developing and implementing SLAs or managing an established service in line with a pre-existing SLA. You'll need proven ability to influence senior levels of the the Ulster Bank or RBS organisation and secure cross-business agreement/co-operation to achieve high quality results.
You'll also need:
How we'll reward you
- Strong commercial and customer awareness with a committed approach to delivering demanding and challenging results in order to achieve stretching business focused objectives.
- The ability to work with speed and maintain accuracy under pressure under own initiative.
- Knowledge of Ulster Bank core systems in Retail or Commercial and how they work and interface with wider RBS technology
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including excellent presentation skills
- A strong standards and procedures ethos always seeking to apply best practice
- An MPQ Financial Crime degree, or equivalent
In return, we offer a competitive salary and you'll also join our retirement savings plan. You can also choose from a selection of protection, healthcare or lifestyle extras from RBSelect, our fully flexible reward programme.
Visit our reward and benefits page for more information on the benefit packages we offer. Inclusion
At RBS, we want everyone to feel welcome, regardless of your background or needs. If you need adjustments making to your working environment, we'll do everything we can to support you. As part of this commitment, we offer flexible working options for some of our roles - find out more .
As a Financial Services organisation we comply with and support the requirements set by our Regulators, the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the Central Bank of Ireland (CBI), which are designed to protect our customers. This role falls under Conduct Rules of the Individual Accountability Regime (IAR) and Fitness and Probity (F&P) and is subject to pre-employment screening. This means if your application is successful, you'll need to satisfy some important background checks before you can start working with us. These may include a full credit check, a criminal record check (if based in the UK), residency and right to work checks.
There will be an ongoing requirement for the role holder to maintain fit, proper and sound standing to perform in the post.