Finance Systems Implementation Senior Associate
Who we are PwC's Operate delivers operational and managed services solutions to clients across a range of situations; bringing together regulatory insight, highly skilled operational resource and an unrivalled technology offering to provide a high quality and cost effective solution to operational delivery challenges.
About the role Finance Solutions is currently experiencing exceptional growth. We assist clients to provide operational delivery expertise for large execution programmes, such as finance transformation programmes, centralised finance services from our Belfast office such as; budgeting and forecasting; P&L review; and KPI Development. As we're responsive to client demands, your role will be varied and challenging, providing you with an opportunity to work with a wide variety of high profile clients.
The Finance Systems Implementation Senior Associate will work alongside the Implementation Lead and will be responsible for scoping requirements and managing the implementation of new accounting systems for our clients. This will require working with a variety of internal and external stakeholders to ensure that system implementations are completed accurately and efficiently.
- Implementation of finance systems across a variety of clients and sectors
- Gathering and refining business and technical requirements.
- Process design and optimisation.
- Communicating with senior stakeholders to ensure implementation deadlines are achieved.
- Manage and coach junior staff.
- Understanding our clients' business needs and developing solutions to meet these needs and solve complex problems.
- Onboarding clients; installing and configuring applications according to client requirements and loading client data where relevant
- Optimisation of existing client environments in response to requests for change or proactive performance monitoring.
- Applying your knowledge of technology developments and key issues affecting clients and our projects and to anticipate and understand the impact of such developments.
Who we are looking for Qualifications & Experience
- Transformation experience - including implementation of tier 2&3 finance systems e.g. Sage 50c, Xero, Quickbooks Online, AccountsIQ. (Finance transformation desirable)
- Experience of gathering and refining business and technical requirements.
- Business Analysis/ Agile methodology experience.
- Accountancy/Bookkeeping knowledge (desirable)
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications and the G Suite (desirable).
- Technically minded, innovative with a strong understanding of business requirements gathering.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with stakeholders at all business levels.
- Good analytical skills, commercial aptitude and professionally sceptical mindset (ability to identify issues, understand complex problems, draw sound conclusions).
- A strong desire to learn, a willingness to share knowledge and a strong team ethic.,
- The ability to coach and develop others.
- A flexible and adaptable approach to working in a rapidly changing environment.
- A proven track record of providing exceptional service, establishing and maintaining strong relationships.
- The ability to manage time, prioritise tasks and work under tight deadlines
Location These roles are based in Belfast but will require some travel to help support our client base throughout the UK.
What's in it for you? In addition to the client projects and training, our employees are also rewarded with various other benefits offered as part of your employment
- Our dedicated internal Careers Service.
- Competitive salary
- 25 days standard holiday pro rata, with options to increase this through your benefits package
- A flexible benefits scheme that can be tailored to suit your (and your family's) needs.
- Provision of a group pension plan with additional funding provided by PwC
Closing date 27th November 2019