Desktop Engineer I
CME Group is the world's leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace. But who we are goes deeper than that. Here, you can impact markets worldwide. Transform industries. And build a career shaping tomorrow. We invest in your success and you own it, all while working alongside a team of leading experts who inspire you in ways big and small. Joining our company gives you the opportunity to make a difference in global financial markets every day, whether you work on our industry-leading technology and risk management services, our benchmark products or in a corporate services area that helps us serve our customers better. We're small enough for you and your contributions to be known. But big enough for your ideas to make an impact. The pace is dynamic, the work is unlike any other firm in the business, and the possibilities are endless. Problem solvers, difference makers, trailblazers. Those are our people. And we're looking for more.
To learn more about what a career at CME Group can offer you, visit us at www.wherefuturesaremade.com .
• Provides desk side support to all CME staff, ensuring hardware incidents beyond break/fix and desktop application support incidents are completed within standard SLA's
• Escalation point of contact for help desk staff
• Involvement in hardware based projects (including department moves and hardware refreshes) and has supplementary role for technical projects
• Provides administrative functions, including writing procedural and technical documentation, inventory control, and asset tracking
• Serves in process of procedural documentation
Qualities we are interested in:
• 1-2 years' experience in a similar role
• Experience in Incident Management/customer support in a demanding and busy working environment
• Exhibits quick learning by mastering new business, technical and process oriented concepts
• Demonstrate ability to multi-task and prioritise
• Strong communication skills (all forms)
• Windows 7/10 and Apple MAC working knowledge
• Prepared to self-learn about new technologies