Data Scientist Are you Data Scientist a looking for your next move? Look no further as we have the position for you. The client that we are working with is a FinTech (Financial Technology) Company builds and deploys bespoke financial software to capital markets and commercial banks.
Are you Data Scientist a looking for your next move? Look no further as we have the position for you. The client that we are working with is a FinTech (Financial Technology) Company builds and deploys bespoke financial software to capital markets and commercial banks.
As a Data Scientist you will thrive in all stages of a data science project [Data Sourcing, Data Integration, Data Quality, Visualisation, Model Building, Model Deployment and Monitoring]. You will be expected to:
- Have experience with SQL querying and experience with Alteryx to integrate different datasets.
- Work in cohesion with engineers, project managers, SME's and strategists to experiment and build prototypes.
- Have exposure to multiple data visualisation tools - Tableau & Qlikview
- Have the ability to effectively engage with external and internal stakeholders.
About the company:
Our client is a provider of specialist Data Management, Data Analytics and Data Mining and services to clients operating within the capital markets and other sectors. Our client is a market leader that is eager to expand their team. In this role, you will be using the very best Data systems.
As a Data Scientist In this role you will be offered unmatched development opportunities combined with a highly respected company culture.
- 3+ years' experience in a similar role
- Strong academic background in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or a related discipline.
- Experienced in data gathering, manipulation, investigation and analysis. Big data experience a plus.
- Python/R and associated data & ML libraries. Modelling experience (e.g. classification, clustering etc). Visualisation (e.g. Tableau, Qlikview, D3). Cloud & ML frameworks a bonus. Open-source platforms and AI APIs.
- Experience in Data Science project delivery
- Experience in the design and analysis of Data Science projects
- Excellent communications skills - verbal and written
- Experience in quick prototyping and agile development
What we will offer you:
- Added into our company pension scheme
- £30,000 - £40,000 Per Annum
Benefits as a Data Scientist:
- Accelerated career progression/ training and development plan
- Company pension plan
- Company bonus scheme
- Increasing holiday entitlement