Compliance Product Senior Analyst (TTS & Banking Capital Markets and Advisory)
Description PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Primary Location: United Kingdom,Northern Ireland,Belfast
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Compliance and Control
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: No
- Job ID: 19036164
Serves as a function/business/product compliance risk senior analyst for Independent Compliance Risk Management (ICRM) responsible for assisting with internal strategies, policies, procedures, processes, and programs to prevent violations of law, rule, or regulation and design and deliver a risk management framework that maintains risk levels within the firm's risk appetite and protect the franchise. In addition, engages with the ICRM Product and Function coverage teams, in order to partner to develop and apply CRM program solutions that meet the function/business/product and customer needs in a manner consistent with the Citi program framework. Primary responsibilities include monitoring compliance risk behaviors and providing day-to-day Compliance advice relating to the supported function/business/product and guidance on function/business/product rules/laws. Key activities include:
• Assisting in the design, development, delivery and maintenance of best-in-class Compliance, programs, policies and practices for ICRM.
• Assist with regulatory inquiries and/or examinations.
• Collaborating with other internal areas including: Legal, Business Management, Operations, Technology, Finance, other Control Functions, and In-Business Risk to address compliance issues which may impact the supported function/business/product.
• Supporting the business in performing timely compliance reviews of new transactions and/or products.
• Assisting in the development and administration of Compliance training for the supported function/business/product.
• Researching any rules and rule changes and implementing policies, procedures or other controls necessary to comply with the rules/regulations
• Additional duties as assigned, including ensuring compliance with the product/function ICRM procedures around documentation of credible challenge and maintenance of records relating to governance, tracking, escalation, issues, etc. Qualifications
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE Required:
• Bachelor's degree; experience in compliance, legal or other control-related function in the financial services firm, regulatory organization, or legal/consulting firm, or a combination thereof; experience in area of focus Preferred:
• Project Management, Legal, Product Compliance or Risk Management a plus. Knowledge and skills Required:
• Working Knowledge of Compliance laws, rules, regulations, risks and typologies in the supported function/business/product
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Must be a self-starter, flexible, innovative and adaptive
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work collaboratively and with people at all levels of the organization
• Work collaboratively with regional and global partners in other functional units; ability to navigate a complex organization
• Excellent project management and organizational skills and capability to handle multiple projects at one time
• Proficient in MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
• Knowledge in area of focus
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience. Valuing Diversity:
Demonstrates an appreciation of a diverse workforce. Appreciates differences in style or perspective and uses differences to add value to decisions or actions and organisational success. Citi is an Equal Opportunities Employer