Compliance Product Analyst
- Belfast, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 21 Apr 19
Compliance Product Analyst
- Primary Location: United Kingdom,Northern Ireland,Belfast
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Compliance and Control
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: No
- Job ID: 19014597
Key Activities - Please list in order of importance/time spent (highest to lowest)
Serves as a Citi BCMA compliance risk analyst for the EMEA Region for Independent Compliance Risk Management (ICRM) responsible for assisting with internal strategies, policies, procedures, processes, and programs to prevent violations of law, rule, or regulation and design and deliver a risk management framework that maintains risk levels within the firm's risk appetite and protect the franchise. In addition, engages with the ICRM Product and Function coverage teams, in order to partner to develop and apply CRM program solutions that meet Citi BCMA business and customer needs in a manner consistent with the Citi program framework. Primary responsibilities include monitoring compliance risk behaviors and providing day-to-day Compliance advice relating to the supported Citi BCMA and guidance on rules/laws relevant to BCMA activity.
Key Activities include:
- Assisting with investigations, reconciliation procedures and preparing routine correspondence.
- Assisting with regulatory inquiries and/or examinations.
- Researching rules/rule changes and implementing policies, procedures or other controls necessary to comply with the rules.
- Executing and developing monitoring routines, following established procedures.
- Creating and maintaining reports for control, tracking, and analysis purposes and ensuring appropriate and secure retention of documents.
- Preparing, editing and maintaining Compliance program related materials.
- Coordinating, track and time manage policy and training initiatives.
- Interacting and working with other areas within ICRM, as necessary.
- Additional duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Education level and/or relevant experience(s)
Required: Bachelor's degree; experience in a financial services firm, regulatory organization, or legal/consulting firm, or a combination thereof
Preferred: Advanced degree (e.g. JD, MBA) a plus
Knowledge and skills (general and technical)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be a self-starter, flexible, innovative and adaptive
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work collaboratively and with people at all levels of the organization
- Strong project management and organizational skills and capability to handle multiple projects at one time
- Proficient in MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Some knowledge of Compliance laws, rules, regulations, risks and typologies
- Some knowledge in area of focus
- Other Requirements (licenses, certifications, specialized training, physical or mental abilities required)
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
Demonstrates an appreciation of a diverse workforce. Appreciates differences in style or perspective and uses differences to add value to decisions or actions and organisational success.
Citi is an Equal Opportunities Employer