Business Risk Senior Analyst
The Business Risk Senior Analyst is a seasoned professional role. Applies in-depth disciplinary knowledge, contributing to the development of new techniques and the improvement of processes and work-flow for the area or function. Integrates subject matter and industry expertise within a defined area. Requires in-depth understanding of how areas collectively integrate within the sub-function as well as coordinate and contribute to the objectives of the function and overall business. Evaluates moderately complex and variable issues with substantial potential impact, where development of an approach/taking of an action involves weighing various alternatives and balancing potentially conflicting situations using multiple sources of information. Requires good analytical skills in order to filter, prioritize and validate potentially complex and dynamic material from multiple sources. Strong communication and diplomacy skills are required. Regularly assumes informal/formal leadership role within teams. Involved in coaching and training of new recruits Significant impact in terms of project size, geography, etc. by influencing decisions through advice, counsel and/or facilitating services to others in area of specialization. Work and performance of all teams in the area are directly affected by the performance of the individual. Responsibilities:
- Creating and managing end to end project with critical steps, dependencies and dates to comply with Regulatory Inventory Mapping into Managers Controls Assessment and Governance Risk & Compliance implementation requirements.
- Assist in awareness campaigns and communications of objectives and deliverables
- Hosting kick-off calls with change owner to gather stakeholders, begin impact assessment and identify leads from each functional group to be part of the project
- Help global MCA coordinators craft clear messages that address all stakeholder questions
- Build and develop partnerships with potential initiators/ change owners, channel leads and stakeholders by:
- Facilitate and lead cross-functional meetings
- Develop analytics and reporting to track effectiveness of process and identify potential process improvements
- Provide thought leadership in continually reviewing process and identifying improvements
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 5-8 years of experience in business risk management, operational risk management, compliance, risk or legal.
- 5-8 years Project Management experience in financial services, control compliance or legal disciplines
- Experience with work-flow systems
- Excellent project management and organizational skills.
- Outstanding relationship building and relationship management skills
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with an emphasis on MS Excel
- Self-motivated and detail oriented
- Bachelor's/University degree or equivalent experience
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - GB
Time Type :
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE .
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster CLICK HERE . To view the EEO is the Law Supplement CLICK HERE .
To view the EEO Policy Statement CLICK HERE .
To view the Pay Transparency Posting CLICK HERE .