Business Change Manager
Description Job Purpose:
- Primary Location: United Kingdom,Northern Ireland,Belfast
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Project and Program Management
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: No
- Job ID: 19025299
The role holder will be assigned to individual projects and programmes within Citi Private Bank across the EMEA region
The role holder will lead efforts to implement changes to the business model to support the growth plans of the private bank growth plans as well as making the necessary changes to adapt the business to new local and cross border regulations.
The role holder will carry out the following:
Drive and lead business case analysis across Business, Control, Technology & Operations and front to back Operating processes
Analyse and understand the implications of regulatory change due to new local and cross-border regulations;
Manage change to the business across multiple cross border jurisdictions while ensuring a positive client experience
Execute successful project management discipline across key projects / initiatives
This role will involve interfacing with key senior stakeholders and internal clients across the organization Area Overview:
A part of Citi's Institutional Clients Group, Citi Private Bank offers a wide range of products and services covering capital markets, managed investments, portfolio management, trust and estate planning, investment finance and banking. Among its select clients are a third of the world's billionaires, many of whom are globally minded entrepreneurs with an expectation of an institutional level of service, who take advantage of Citi's holistic approach to wealth management.
Citi Private Bank is represented by more than 1,000 private bankers, investment professionals and product specialists across a network of 90 offices in 33 countries and over 128 currencies worldwide, making it the most global private bank.
Business & Regulatory Change is a function of the regional COO Office and is responsible for creating and maintaining the overview of the Business & Regulatory Change portfolio and the subsequent sequencing, business analysis and delivery of initiatives in close partnership with product areas, Operations and Technology and control function partners including Legal, Compliance and Risk.
This covers the implementation of regulations as well as the delivery of initiatives to support the growth of the business across new geographic footprints, new service offerings for clients and strategic changes to the operating platform. The focus of the role Key Responsibilities:
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously, potentially tactical and strategic initiatives, leading business change activities working with Front Office, Product, Control functions and
- Infrastructure areas
- Own the delivery against specific project related actions - this is not a purely tracking/coordination role, the successful candidate must be comfortable being hands on with the detail
- Manage individual project responsibilities on a day to day basis including milestone setting, task and actions management, co-ordination and execution of plan within required timescales and to stakeholder quality expectations.
- Understand and define key implications on the business model as a result of (1) Local and Cross-Border regulatory changes and (2) changes to Citi internal policies to strengthen the overall control environment
- Develop robust and measurable Business Cases to capture quantitative ROI using standard financial methods
- Develop individual project artefacts as required, including Business Requirements Documentation (BRD's), Target Operating Models and Test Approaches
- Lead workshops engaging the different stakeholders in order to ensure a consensual solution
- Ensure appropriate governance:
- Manage and lead project Steering Committees preparing and presenting to senior management
- Actively identify and manage resolution of key project risks and issues, or escalate accordingly.
- Manage, control and escalate (where necessary) project dependencies
- Create and deliver presentations for a variety of purposes including definition of a strategic roadmaps and other complex concepts in a clear and simple manner that can be presented to various audiences
Skills and Competencies:
- Knowledge of Investment products, in particular Capital Markets products such as OTC derivatives essential
- Prior experience in Wealth Management or Private Banking, preferred
- Prior experience in working in a consultancy
- Credible Project management experience in leading and delivering mid to large scale implementations working with Front Office and Infrastructure partners
- Collecting, defining and documenting business and technology requirements.
- Any experience of implementing regulatory initiatives or such as MIFID2, EMIR an advantage
- Ability to think strategically
- Structured approach to problem solving
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to develop strong working relationships across functional lines
- Professional outlook with the ability to use initiative, manage deadlines and coordinate multiple activities
- Structure complex projects and create and manage project plans and implement appropriate governance framework
- Proficiency in creating and presenting reports to senior management
- Excellent Powerpoint skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English is mandatory
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience. Valuing Diversity:
Demonstrates an appreciation of a diverse workforce. Appreciates differences in style or perspective and uses differences to add value to decisions or actions and organisational success. Citi is an Equal Opportunities Employer