Business Analyst Are you a Business Analyst looking for your next move? Look no further as we have the position for you. The client that we are working with is a FinTech (Financial Technology) Company builds and deploys bespoke financial software to capital markets and commercial banks.
As a Business Analyst you will have excellent communication and analytical skills with a very strong creative touch to join a newly established BA Work stream. Your Key deliverables will be:
- performing scope analysis and gap assessment
- solution design and requirements creation
- functional specification creation
- process mapping
- data analysis
About the company:
Our client is a provider of specialist Data Management, Data Analytics and Data Mining and services to clients operating within the capital markets and other sectors. Our client is a market leader that is eager to expand their team. In this role, you will be using the very best Data systems.
As a Business Analyst In this role you will be offered unmatched development opportunities combined with a highly respected company culture.
- 1 - 2 years' experience acting as a BA or Project Manager within a fintech or software environment.
- Delivery of large scale projects.
- Excellent knowledge of tools and applications such as Jira, MS Office suit, Power BI or Tableau
- Demonstrable knowledge of financial products / markets (FX, equities, Fixed Income) or financial services (investment banking, custody banking, buy-side, sell-side)
What we will offer you:
- Added into our company pension scheme
- Competitive salary based on experience
- £30,000 - £40,000 Per Annum
Benefits as a Business Analyst:
- Accelerated career progression/ training and development plan
- Company pension plan
- Company bonus scheme
- Increasing holiday entitlement