About the Team
PwC's EMS (Execution Managed Services) Lab is here to co-create, design and build client operation solutions. We are the link between our Line of Service (LoS) teams: Consulting, Risk, Tax, and Deals and our wider global EMS delivery networks including Operate, helping to navigate and convene the capabilities that clients need.
Our clients come to us when they are looking for robust operational capability that can deliver large scale, complex, often regulatory, managed services, often with a service transformation element to improve operational efficiencies and greater customer experience. In responding to client bids or new service proposition stand ups, our EMS Lab will design the operational model, identify resources and delivery solutions, work with colleagues to build commercial models, review risk and identify/build technology solutions. Skills and Experience
About the Role
- An analytic mindset and creative problem solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, adept in producing high quality slides and documents.
- Experience in Operating Model design and/or Contact Centre design
- Resource Modelling
- An understanding of End to End Delivery Models
- Collaborative, confident in building and working with a wide network of colleagues
- Project management skills, with the ability to manage deadlines across multiple projects
- Willingness to expand technical and operational knowledge in a broad range of client projects
- Proven ability to be a team player, while retaining an ability to work independently with little supervision
- An interest in shaping and mobilising client propositions and engagements
As a Bid | Solution Analyst, you'll work closely with our Business Solution Architects, as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience. The Solution Architects lead the managed service solutions for client proposals focused on complex business problems. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Preferred skills Minimum years experience required Additional application instructions
- Support senior members of staff responding to client requests for proposals (RfPs) or direct responses to client opportunities, designing the operating model, collaborating with colleagues across the firm to respond to the client, articulating the service benefits of our PwC managed services.
- Proactively assist, and where appropriate, lead with supporting the building and mobilisation of client projects including transitioning existing client services and transforming their operations whilst reporting to Senior Managers and above.
- Bid response including continuous improvement, recruitment policies, performance optimisation and similar
- Support the development of new service propositions across a wide range of sectors.
- Building a network across Operate and other Lines of Service to support high quality, efficient outcomes