Link Asset Services is looking for a highly motivated individual to join the Asset Management function.
We are part of Link Group, a leading global provider of financial administration solutions. One of Europe’s leading asset servicing platforms.
Link Asset Services is looking for a highly motivated individual to join the Asset Management function. You will be responsible for supporting the Senior Asset Manager supporting to the Senior Asset Manager to ensure the effective operation of the team on a day to day basis, with the ultimate aim of ensuring the effective operation of and maximising recovery of the assigned portfolio.
Responsibility for the ongoing management of a portfolio of borrower connections, interfacing with the client and meeting their objectives and timeframes. Ultimate aim of ensuring the effective operation of and maximising recovery of the assigned portfolio.
- Responsibility for approximately 50-100 borrower connections requiring effective and efficient management, ensuring that actions are in line with all relevant internal and/or legislative policies (as well as Private Equity client requirements) in order to deliver agreed goals.
- Conduct due diligence on the loan portfolio and assist in formulating the optimal strategy for maximising loan recovery.
- Proactive management of underlying assets securing loans, including implementation of strategies for debt recovery and ongoing management of secured assets in a timely fashion.
- Drafting succinct credit applications for discussion and review with the client.
- Assisting Senior Asset Manager / Senior Manager in the organisation of borrower meetings and where relevant act as point of contact for borrower, their advisors and our client.
- Delivery of accurate and robust MI as required by our client.
- 2 years experience in banking/financial services industry.
- Experience in managing cases through the insolvency process; incorporating liquidation, receivership and examinership would be a distinct advantage.
- Strong financial analysis skills with ability to review; understand and interpret audited financial accounts, management accounts and financial forecasts.
- Effective communicator, influencer and negotiator with an ability to communicate at all levels – important that you are comfortable discussing case strategy and rationale with our Private Equity client.
- Demonstrate an organised approach to work, and an ability to prioritise to ensure critical tasks are delivered accurately. Proficiency in the use of Microsoft packages.
- Third level qualification
- 12 months experience with a Private Equity client .
- Ability to determine optimal strategies with reference to underlying values and property market trends.
- Experience in credit analysis and associated loan documentation, coupled with a strong background in managing complex problem cases.
- Experience of working in a client facing role and of negotiating with distressed borrowers and their advisors.
If you are looking to take that next step in your career and are ready to work in a dynamic environment, alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results, please submit your application with your CV here.