Make an impact. Join one the best digital studios in Belfast, known globally for creating products used the world over.
You might not know it, but you are probably very well acquainted with their products.
They have built challenger banks, leveraged cloud platforms and voice recognition technology to disrupt healthcare and even created new ways for brands to engage their audiences.
For an Angular Developer with your skill set, this presents you with the unique opportunity to create UIs that will leave a lasting impression.
It's also a great opportunity for you to build app functionality you can show off to your friends.
Your new team:
- Is a squad of UI Developers, using the full JS stack- AngularJS, ReactJS, VueJs and NodeJS - to solve everyday problems.
- They'll help you leverage your skills to include the newer frameworks and any new ones that emerge along the way.
- Has a history full of inventiveness and is known for some breakthrough inventions that have revolutionised
Why should you join?
You are an Angular Developer now, but this is a company that would let you become so much more, as you:
- Develop products with a high visibility in the marketplace. They're accessible, easily downloaded from online marketplaces and engineered on behalf of global brands.
- You will take advantage of almost unlimited resources, educating yourself and being trained in the best Web development practices with unlimited access to both digital and 1:1 learning.
- You will benefit from a multitude of career progression opportunities with the potential for yearly promotions until you reach your goals of technical leadership.
The salary and package:
- You'll be paid between £40,000-£50,000 per year.
- Your pension contribution will be matched up to 8%.
- You'll take advantage of dedicated learning budgets.
- You'll receive a tailor made benefits package that can also be taken as a cashable alternative.
- You'll be presented with a personalised professional (and technical) development plan.
What you'll need to join?
- 5+ years experience as an UI Developer, with your most recent experience focusing on the latest AngularJS release.
- The drive to progress your career by learning new technologies (ReactJS, VueJS etc).
If you are keep to join the team as the new UI Developer we'll work with you to process an application.
If you just want to learn more about the role you can contact Dean Kelly at Anson McCade Recruitment.