- Beckenham, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Link Asset Services
- 18 Mar 19
Link Market Services (LMS) is recruiting a permanent Programme Director to lead a best-in-class service delivery framework for our FTSE 100 clients through managing a dedicated service delivery team and motivating cross functional collaborative working practices leading to continually increasing customer satisfaction.
Link Asset Services is a fast growing, dynamic business with market leading positions across our areas of expertise – funds, market services, corporates and private client, and banking and credit management services. With offices across the UK and Europe we are part of Link Group who are headquartered in Australia. A truly global organisation, Link Group provides us with a strong platform to realise our growth ambitions and continue to build on our success.
You can play a key part in this – at Link Asset Services we recognise the importance of supporting and developing our people, so we listen to colleagues, train our teams and invest in great working environments. Add to that a culture that champions respect and integrity, a diverse and inclusive colleague base and a commitment to positively influence the communities we work with and you’ll get a flavour of life at Link. At the bottom of this role advert, you’ll find more information on why you’ll enjoy working with us.
Link Market Services (LMS) is recruiting a permanent Programme Director to lead a best-in-class service delivery framework for our FTSE 100 clients through managing a dedicated service delivery team and motivating cross functional collaborative working practices leading to continually increasing customer satisfaction. The LMS division is a hugely successful business offering industry-leading shareholder services to a wide range of corporates, issuers and business managers. LMS is the largest UK share registrar providing services to more than 1,300 companies, large and small, across the UK.
The role and responsibilities of the Programme Director role are to create and refine a framework for successful, cost effective service delivery to major clients:
Lead business teams in the successful delivery of major client BAU Calendar Events, for example:
- Corporate Actions
- Regulatory and Compliance Reporting
- Annual General Meeting
- Process re-engineering initiatives to improve customer service
- Ways to improve coordination of internal functions in LMS
- Ways to improve coordination of client side functions
- Continually review and appraise an “End to End” alignment model covering LMS-to-Client-to- Shareholders for efficiencies.
Essential experience and skills are:
- Verifiable experience as a Programme Director or Senior Programme Manager with demonstrable client facing capability
- Commercially astute with excellent Leadership, Management and Influencing skills
- Experience of managing and communicating at C-suite level with clear and concise communication style
- Good team builder and leader who is comfortable with multi-tasking
Desirable experience and skills:
- Regulated Financial Services environment
- Ms Access
- Query Language skills
- Working knowledge of project management methodologies
Link Group’s purpose statement ‘Together we achieve’ reflects how much we value working together: with each other; with our clients; and with third parties, to help everyone achieve success – both personal and professional.
We have an ongoing commitment to career progression, training and education as well as a competitive compensation and benefits package that under pins this.
At Link, you’ll find we support achievement and celebrate success. So, if you want to be a part of this, click the ‘I’m Interested’ or Apply button.