My client, an established Wrap Platform who are going through lots of exciting and positive change are looking to recruit a Head of Business Readiness to drive forward and govern change roadmaps on a fixed term contract for 12 months to cover maternity cover. The change covers a range of focuses including strategic offerings for clients, propositional investments, rebrand, strategic solutions and investment into internal systems and processes. As the Head of Business Readiness you will be responsible for ensuring the business, clients and market are ready for the changes.
Key Responsibilities would include:
- Lead the change roadmap and resource requirements for the business from inception to implementation
- Accountable for shaping, influencing and implementing the successful delivery ino live for all BAU and new programme related change
- Managing and motivating a team of change professionals who take ownership of a portfolio of change initiatives
- Create a governance framework ensuring Risk and Controls are met
- Ensure the people understand the changes and benefits of this and the internal and external stakeholders are trained
- Ensure UAT has been completed to the highest level
- Report into the Exec committee and various stakeholders
To be considered for this role you must have an indepth understanding of Wrap Platforms; have extensive experience in managing multi change projects from either an agile or waterfall methodology; have a strong background in Operations or Risk & Control and have proven leadership ability with evidence of operating at a number of levels from the Executive Commitee to Operations. This is a high profile position where you will have an instrumental role in the strategic direction of a growing platform.