Who are we?
At Seccl, we’re rebuilding the infrastructure of investments and advice.
We provide the vital technology that empowers forward-thinking, entrepreneurial advisers and wealth managers to build the efficient, customer-centric businesses of the future.
Powered by Seccl, they can grow more quickly, expand into new and exciting areas and deliver a better experience for their customers. And we help fintechs to realise their ambitions, by providing plug-and-play access to financial markets. With us at their core, they can build innovative investment or advice solutions on top of our technology quickly and cheaply.
We recently became part of the Octopus Group – an innovative group of companies that’s on a mission to breathe new life into energy and financial services. We want to change both these industries for the better, to reinvent them the way they should be, improving the lives of millions of people.
How can you help?
We have an exciting opportunity for an ambitious, empathetic and talented ‘people person’ to join our small dynamic team as an account executive.
You’ll be helping new clients get to grips with our technology, and supporting existing ones with an exceptional ongoing service – one that people will remember and recommend us for.
This role will be working both internally and externally with clients and could be split between the Seccl Bath office and the Octopus London office.
What will you be doing?
On a day-to-day level, you’ll…
• Be the primary contact and relationship manager for new clients during their crucial onboarding period, working with product and tech teams to help them transition off their existing systems onto our own
• Handle queries of all types from clients. This will include both answering inbound telephone queries, and triaging and responding to inbound email queries within accepted SLAs, and will span:service queries (e.g. simple questions regarding our offering), account queries (e.g. requests for specific updates relating to their account), systems queries (e.g. difficulties logging in or encounters with bugs) and more
• Generating MI and reporting analytics – for example identifying recurring issues and feature requests and monitoring trends in response time, volume of queries etc.
• Thinking of new and unexpected ways to ‘wow’ our customers
Who are we looking for?
You’ll be someone who’s…
• Excited about working in a rapidly growing FinTech that will throw you in at the deep end where your learning curve will be steep
• A people person with strong communication skills. You’ll be able to easily build rapport, and adapt your style depending on the client
• Highly organised and able to keep multiple plates spinning
• Confident, smiley and enjoys making customers feel totally taken care of
• Proactive, resilient and comfortable with ambiguity. You’ll like working at pace and thinking on your feet
• Empathetic, kind and with bags of innate integrity. You’ll do the right thing, even when no-one’s watching.
• Interested in technology and hungry to learn and develop new skills
How do we work?
We’re a team of ambitious, talented, and creative people who are passionate about using technology to improve our financial world.
We have a positive, open environment that promotes fresh ideas, challenge and experimentation, and encourages continual learning. We provide flexible working that focusses on delivery rather than just focusing on hours worked.
We’re based in the historic City of Bath, just 10 minutes’ walk from the train station.
And the vital statistics?
• Flexible working arrangements
• Exposure to the latest technology and an opportunity to help shape the future direction
• 25 days holiday and a day off for your birthday
• Pension & life assurance