A leading Fintech and payments firm based in Basildon is seeking a Workday Implementation Payroll contractor with payroll and implementation experience using workday.
The role will work closely with the HR Operations manager supporting the implementation of the Workday HRIS and payroll system in the UK and Workday HRIS for Spain and Safeguard payroll for Spain. Implement full project lifecycles, from initiating a project, discovery, build, client training, UAT support, parallel and live running (Payroll Reconciliation). Produce a training application package that can be delivered to the business after implementation.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
* Assist with the full implementation life cycle of Workday/Safeguard, payroll/HRIS for UK and Spain
* Contribute to successful UAT completion
* Ensure the system is accurate and efficient and processing data
* Ensure the HRIS accurately reflects the company policy and processes
* Create comprehensive guide on how to use the systems for HR, Payroll, User and manager. In the form of SOP template
* Day to day contact point with vendor, HR Ops manager, International and EMEA project leads.
* Develop and maintain positive working relationships with the HR Team, Managers and Owner Associates
* Ensure there is a robust system and ownership in place for ASPECT integration into Workday
* Proactively keep updated with Workday updates
* Project Management including building relationships with key stakeholders
* Post go-live support for HR and the business
* Work with the client/data conversion team to help convert legacy data into Workday
* Complete the work assigned by the business within the budgeted time allocated
* Ensure compliance with agreed checkpoints throughout the project
* Deliver training to business on new system and processes
Qualifications and Experience:
* Experience using Workday
* Functional knowledge across at the Human Resources function including core HR, benefits, compensation and payroll
* Experience implementing Workday, SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft, ADP or similar
* Designing and delivering training
* End to end systems testing and UAT experience
* Demonstrated project management experience
* Up to date knowledge of UK payroll legislation, industry standards & processes
Charles Levick Limited are a leading global financial recruiter providing innovative solutions across Capital Markets, Financial and Professional Services organisations. Founded in 2008, Charles Levick is privately owned and operates from offices based within the City of London and New York.
A truly independent company with a global reach, we pride ourselves on delivering honest and intelligent guidance developing long term sustainable relationships. Our breadth of expertise and services allow us to deliver solutions across our sectors ranging from junior analyst through to C-Suite requisitions, all delivered with exceptional levels of attention to detail and service that have helped us to grow into the organisation we are today.
We have managed to build an enviable reputation partnering a diverse range of large and small organisations initially within London, but now globally, actively supporting clients across Europe, Asia and the US. With decades of experience, we have been able to develop a substantial knowledge of our markets as well as building loyal relationships with our clients and candidates.
Our business is devised of 5 core areas of specialisation: