Start ASAP - realistically Jan.
* Manage the planning and implementation of effective agent scheduling for multiple locations to ensure contractual service level and budget goals are achieved.
* Manage all performance aspects of a team of workforce analysts.
* Manages the analysis and forecasting of call volume, AHT, and other inputs on a daily and weekly basis to maximize productivity of the contact center agent groups.
* Plan and communicate short-range staffing requirements within the location and/or with other centers to meet contractual obligations and achieve budget expectations.
* Provide accurate call and agent statistics on a daily basis to the leadership team.
* Adjust agent workforce to meet business objectives while maximizing productivity.
* Promote positive work environment and maintain department morale.
* Ensure department objectives are clearly defined and communicated with accountability to all direct reports.
* Determine and adjust agent staffing levels for each product/queue to meet service level goals and budget expectations.
* Determines appropriate daily entitlement/benefit time allocations.
* Advise Director of Workforce regarding forecasting/planning based on actual experience and trend analyses.
* Complete special projects as requested.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
* 2 to 4 years' experience in a contact center.
* Ability to review status quo and recommend best practice.
* Bonus - Expertise on ASPECT and/or NICE Workforce Management - Potential Implementation Role to play.
* Less People / Tactical Management - More Strategy development, critique ways of working.
* Pan EMEA - UK/Germany/Poland.
* Associate degree or equivalent experience required.
* 1 to 2 years' experience maintaining spreadsheets and databases required.
* 1 to 2 years supervisory experience preferred.
Charles Levick Limited are a leading global financial recruiter providing innovative solutions across Capital Markets, Financial and Professional Services organisations. Founded in 2008, Charles Levick is privately owned and operates from offices based within the City of London and New York.
A truly independent company with a global reach, we pride ourselves on delivering honest and intelligent guidance developing long term sustainable relationships. Our breadth of expertise and services allow us to deliver solutions across our sectors ranging from junior analyst through to C-Suite requisitions, all delivered with exceptional levels of attention to detail and service that have helped us to grow into the organisation we are today.
We have managed to build an enviable reputation partnering a diverse range of large and small organisations initially within London, but now globally, actively supporting clients across Europe, Asia and the US. With decades of experience, we have been able to develop a substantial knowledge of our markets as well as building loyal relationships with our clients and candidates.
Our business is devised of 5 core areas of specialisation: