My client, officially one of the UK's fastest growing tech firms are looking to build a new team to turn data into usable insights. They are seeking a Business Analyst, with a passion for data as one of the first members of this newly built team, based in a brand new office in Camden. The firm want data to become an integral part of their future strategy, do you want to be part of it?
Business & Data Analyst
My client, officially one of the UK's fastest growing tech firms, lets drivers find, book and pay for parking via a 5-star rated app/website. They are inundated with data and are now looking to build a new team to turn this data into usable insights. As a result they are seeking a Business Analyst, with a passion for data as one of the first members of this newly built team, based in a brand new office in Camden.
The firm want data to become an integral part of their future strategy, do you want to be part of it?
What they're looking for?
- Ideally experience at a high growth or start up Technology Company
- Experience working with Data Warehouse, Business Intelligence Solutions, Databases, and Programming frameworks is essential
- You'll be an expert in SQL and ideally have experience with Python
- Track record of leading change, driving engagement and getting buy-in on new initiatives
Few key facts on the company:
- Rated 5 stars with an average satisfaction rating of 96%, officially the UK's favourite parking service
- 3 Million active users, taking 600,000 bookings a month
- Named in the Ones To Watch in 2018's Sunday Times Tech Track 100
- The company was the winner of Virgin Media Business's #VOOM competition and chosen as one of WIRED's hottest European start-ups
- Camden based, in funky new offices
What you'll be doing:
- Use your BA skills to gather and scope requirements, then use your Data skills to make the requirements a reality.
- Coach other business units to enhance self-service capabilities to improve data availability and promote a data-driven culture.
Interested? Apply now by submitting your CV or call Matt on 02077806706 for more info.
Location: Camden, London, N1
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 + Stock options & generous package
Contact: Matthew Jackson
Telephone: 020 7780 6706