- Istanbul, Gokturk, Turkey Istanbul Gokturk TR
- Permanent, Full time
- Franklin Templeton Investments
- 24 Apr 18 2018-04-24
At Franklin Templeton Investments, we are dedicated to delivering strong results and exceptional service to clients, team members and business partners. Over 9,000 employees working in 60 offices around the world are dedicated to servicing investment solutions for our clients in more than 150 countries. For over 65 years, our success has been a direct result of the talent, skills and persistence of our people.
We are looking for a Research Analyst to join the team in Turkey. This role will mainly be responsible for Turkey and the region's needs by conducting relevant analyses. The role will also be working closely with Portfolio Managers and be part of investment meetings.
What are the ongoing responsibilities of this position?
- Geographical scope is Turkey and the region
- Perform independent equity research and analysis of existing and prospective investments
- Build and maintain financial models
- Prepare updates and ongoing analysis of investments to be presented to Portfolio Managers
- Participate in investment research meetings and present investment conclusions
- Be responsible for formulating economic, political and market analysis
What qualifications, skills and experience would help someone to be successful?
- A Bachelor's degree in a numerically-based discipline (accounting, engineering, etc) from a good university.
- 5-8 years of relevant experience in equity research.
- CFA professional qualification is preferred but not required.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English.
- Proficiency in analysis of a company's cash flow, balance sheet and income statements.
- Self-motivated, multi-tasking individual with good organization, detail-oriented and adaptable to change.
- Willingness to travel when necessary
In addition to the dynamic and professional environment at Franklin Templeton, we strive to ensure that our employees have access to a competitive and valuable set of Total Rewards -the mix of both monetary and non-monetary rewards provided to you in recognition for your time, talents, efforts, and results.
We believe that being a good corporate citizen is good business. To us, corporate citizenship means being accountable, serving our clients, being an employer of choice, managing our environmental impact, and supporting our communities . An emphasis on corporate citizenship is embedded in our culture and values , and is an important element of how we achieve success.
We are also committed to your learning and development with resources focused around Experience, Exposure, and Education, to help you achieve your professional development goals. Take some time to, meet some of our people , and see what it means to say, " I AM Franklin Templeton ."
Franklin Templeton Investments values diversity in its workforce and welcomes employees from different backgrounds, generations, capabilities, cultural identification, sexual orientations, and gender expression, in addition to other attributes that contribute to a truly diverse and inclusive community.
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.