Head of Retail Banking
QNB Group, the largest Financial Institution in the Middle East and Africa are looking to hire a Head of Retail Banking, to meet the expansion needs of our office in QNB - Tunisia//Tunis.
QNB has enjoyed continued success with Net Profits of QAR 10.8 billion (USD3 billion) in 2018 (up by 6%) and increased Total assets to QAR 853 billion (USD 234 billion). The Group now employs over 29,000 employees in 1,200 locations, with an ATM network of more than 4,300 machines. Role Summary:
You will be responsible for overseeing the development and implementation of business plans for QNB Country's branches. You will also be responsible for overseeing the implementation of the agreed strategic agenda and determining the resources, channels, products, and market segments and the tactical direction required to maximize targets Role Description:
- Assist the GM in the development and implementation of QNB Country's Retail Branches strategy.
- Ensure that the branches' business plans are within budgets and timescales.
- Ensure ongoing increase in market share and sustainable growth rate on the QNB Country's branches portfolio.
- Oversee and lead the annual budgeting process for all QNB Tunisia's branches.
- Oversee the performance of all QNB Tunisia Domestic retail branches against the set objectives to ensure achievement of profit targets for QNB Country's retail portfolio.
- Coordinate with the GM to develop the department's strategy and plans to set the volume, revenue, and profit targets for all QNB Country retail branches with the network.
- Keep the GM informed of branches' financial returns and ensure implementation of suggested changes.
- Ensure that all QNB Country Retail branches focus on client-driven service and improving efficiency.
- Drive the profitability of QNB Country's Retail Branches through completing sales, service management, implementation of business strategies, and business development.
- Ensure that domestic branches comply with QNB Country's policies and procedures and recommend the necessary modifications/changes to guarantee compliance.
- Work with managers to position QNB Tunisia Retail branches as an effective retail sale and service outlet by providing superior customer focused services, increasing the customer base, and meeting the branch asset and liability targets.
- Work with the managers to enhance the positioning of certain branches within the network through reviewing performance indicators in the branches.
- Cater to the financial needs of individual customers through QNB Tunisia network of Retail branches and customer service centers, while ensuring that product offerings continually aligned with the needs and expectations of the respective customer segments.
- Maintain key relationships with external business partners e.g. VISA, Master Card, and insurance companies to be invested upon any problem or escalation.
- Ensure that the GM is informed of significant branches-related issues that may jeopardize the achievement of branches' goals.
- Oversee the sales volume targets of all QNB Country branches, measurement of customer attrition, and ensure implementation of customer retention strategies to enhance customer loyalty.
- Coordinate with the Branch Managers regarding all levels of manpower requirements in the branches to address issues be it a surplus or shortage of manpower.
- Hold meetings with direct reports and assess their performance as well as department's overall performance on a regular basis.
- University graduate (Bachelors degree) preferably with a Major in Finance, Banking, Economics, Mathematics, or Business Administration (related field of study), Masters preferred.
- At least 10-15 years experience in financial services with a specialization in Retail Banking, with at least 5 years in a managerial capacity.
- Fluent in Arabic, French and English is mandatory.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV