Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today’s volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with an international agricultural trading house looking to hire an Environment & Sustainability Manager to join the team.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Work closely with respective project head’s and provide reporting/corporate level support to the Regional ESG & QHSE head
- Building strong relationships with Government Authorities in Togo and Benin including the respective Environmental Agencies and Ministries
- Lead development and implementation of due diligence processes (internal and external audits) to drive continuous improvement
- Co-ordinate carbon stock assessment analysis of project facilities as well as provide support to carbon offsetting and renewable energy initiatives
- Reports into Group VP
Key Qualifications / Experience
- 10 years of experience within ESG/HSE roles
- Good people skills and leadership qualities. Strong stakeholder engagement skills
- Oral and written proficiency in English and French
- Ability to demonstrate cultural competencies and behaviours in all interactions
- Based in Togo