Sales and Account Manager
- Bangkok, Krung Thep Mahanakhon, Thailand
- Permanent, Full time
- FIS Global
- 16 Apr 19
Selling FIS products and/or services and develops new account relationships in large corporation.
Job ID: JR72522
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
What you will be doing:
- Sells products and/or services and develops new account relationships.
- Solicits and maintains network of prospects.
- Initiates contact with prospective customers to sell targeted FIS products and/or services.
- Works as a member of a sales team to sell assigned products or services to identified key accounts.
- Demonstrates product knowledge including various solutions, markets and competitive intelligence.
- Prepares and presents proposals to clients utilizing FIS resources and tools.
- Negotiates, structures and closes "deals" that meet customer expectations and FIS's ability to deliver; utilizes appropriate company resources per the resources plan to provide product marketing support or specialized product sales expertise.
- Assists in the development of sales plans and strategies.
- Meets sales goals and objectives.
- Other related duties assigned as needed.
What you bring:
- Preferably with good understanding of FIS products and services is a plus.
- General knowledge of treasury, financial and/or payment solutions technology including systems and applications.
- General knowledge of how corporations make software purchase decision.
- Requires expert negotiation and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Requires solid decision-making and problem solving skills.
- Analytical skills are required to determine client business needs and requirements.
- Ability to remain calm under various levels of pressure.
- Ability to show established track record of involvement in industry trade groups preferred.
- Requires the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of management.(internally/externally), employees, clients and public.
- Travel is required.
What we offer you:
- A competitive salary and benefits package.
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility, and respect.
- A variety of career development, resources and opportunities.