- Bangkok, Krung Thep Mahanakhon, Thailand Bangkok Krung Thep Mahanakhon TH
- Permanent, Full time
- Stirling Andersen , EA Licence No: 16S8094
- 26 Apr 18 2018-04-26
Leading consulting business requires strong consultant with experience within the Provident Fund industry. This is a client facing, business development role in which you can accelerate your career. Don't delay apply immediately........
• Identify and pursue opportunities to build relationships with potential clients
• Work with Management & Consultants to pitch the target market
• Develop technical knowledge and skills within the Financial/Investment area - Provident Fund experience is perfect for this role
• Provide benchmarking analysis to meet client objectives.
• Establish trusted advisor status with clients and providing consistent relationship management.
• Monitor budget, timeline and quality for client engagements..
• At least 2 years experience within the Asset Management industry
• Investment background and strong analytical skills
• Excellent command of English both verbal and written
• A dynamic figure with creativity, good personality and high commitment
• Be able to work independently and in a team
• Review and update data for fund administration activities if required
• Good computer literacy especially Microsoft Excel
• Bachelor or Master degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Actuarial Sciences, Engineer or Economic
• Knwowldge of Adiministration of Provident Fund, Asset Management Industry.
• Ability to prospect for business, generate leads and qualify them.
• Proven relationship-building skills.
• Team player with the ability to collaborate, negotiate, and be diplomatic.
• Ability to work in a team environment and to coordinate multi-disciplined teams involving associates from different practices and offices.
• Broad business background, comfortable in discussions with senior executives.
• Strong business knowledge, understanding of marketplace issues; solid financial acumen.
• Professional appearance; confident, articulate, proactive, dynamic and polished presence.
• Highly developed organization and time management skills.
• Excellent listening skills.
• Strong written and verbal communication, presentation, and facilitation skills
EA License No: 16S8094
EA Registration No: R1113812