- Bangkok, Krung Thep Mahanakhon, Thailand Bangkok Krung Thep Mahanakhon TH
- Permanent, Full time
- FIS Global
- 19 Apr 18 2018-04-19
Analyst programmer with experience in Oracle PL/SQL or Cobol technology. Individual will be involved in analysis, design, development of code & support for Insurance applications working closely with business analysts, clients & development teams to achieve project goals.
Job ID: 54585
To work as a member of a project implementation/ support team in close co-operation with clients, systems development engineers and project manager. The job responsibilities would include:
Supporting Client projects:
- Working with Client teams, project Managers, understand and analyze the clients requirements.
Working with the Client to configure the application in terms of the Clients requirements.
Documenting the Clients requirements in appropriately formatted technical specifications (high level and low level design & development specification)
Assisting in obtain sign off on the requirements from the Client.
Presenting the Client's requirements to the Design and development Team such that the requirements are fully understood.
Participating in design sessions for new functionality.
Code development based on client requirement & coding standard
- Assist in the development of appropriate test plans, both at a functional level and a regression testing level, as required.
- Provide support to the client on all technical and production support issues around the application.
- Assist the Business Analysts in resolving production issues as and when they arise.
- Minimum of two years technical and systems analysis experience in a large-scale system development/ support environment.
System Project life cycle experience is a plus.
- Experience of working in commercial software development projects in one of more technologies;
- Micro Focus COBOL
- Oracle PL/SQL developer
- Extensive knowledge of SQL, Oracle PL/SQL, Views, Database Triggers in a UNIX environment.
- Knowledge of Oracle Application Server 10g, Oracle Forms 10g and Reports 10g is a plus.
- Working experience with Unix operating systems and proficiency with Unix scripting.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving/trouble shooting abilities and following best practices.
- Knowledge of Data Modeling, logical and physical design.
- Experience/understanding of Internet technologies, J2EE, working knowledge of JAVA, familiarity with XML is a plus.