Practice Manager - Profile
- Bangkok, Krung Thep Mahanakhon, Thailand
- Permanent, Full time
- FIS Global
- 16 Nov 18
We have an exciting opportunity for a Practice Manager - Profile in our office in Bangkok. This role reports to the Managing Director, Banking Delivery and Operations, APAC. This person will manage consulting practice to ensure engagements meet customer needs, business requirements and future business growth objectives as well supporting overall FIS objectives and revenue and profitability goals.
Job ID: JR45943
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Build a consulting team and strategy to effectively execute business plan.
- Develop consulting offerings to address market opportunities.
- Manage key FIS channel relationships such as sales, relationship management, product management, business unit management and others ensuring continued collaboration to drive results for Practice.
- Ensure Practice provides industry thought leadership.
- Responsible for profit and loss of consulting practice including forecasting and managing to revenue and expense targets and communicating business metrics to senior management.
- Ensure generated revenue meets or exceeds plan.
- Ensure consulting engagements provide excellent client satisfaction and client loyalty.
- Manage consulting personnel including engagement staffing, staff performance/evaluations, effective communication, career planning and succession planning.
- Provide resources with right expertise to meet business needs and manage external relationships creating a flexible staffing alternative for peak demand times.
- Ensure effective utilization of resources on billable projects, asset development, sales support and thought leadership.
- Collaborate with other Consulting Practice Managers to ensure right resources are working on right work to optimize goals for the entire division based on priorities and demand generated.
- Attract and retain talent to meet business needs for practice.
- Provide direct sales support throughout entire sales cycle working closely with sales and account management to create and close opportunities including proposal/statement of work development, negotiating pricing, project planning and giving prospect presentations.
- Maintain quality client relationships to gain referrals for new clients.
- Nurture relationships, defines consulting engagements to support relationship needs and sells the initiative.
- Willing to travel up to 20% (or as needed).
- Other related duties assigned as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- A minimum of 10 years' experience management experience in the banking or financial services industry or consulting.
- Ability to effectively perform a client-facing role with C-level / senior IT and Business management.
- Require a minimum of 10 years' experience working with core banking systems.
- Require strong management skills.
- Proven track record of producing revenue results in consulting.
- Require strong organizational, team building, coaching and mentoring skills.
- Require general business skills, industry knowledge, financial management and planning skills, long-term vision and executive presence.
- Strong analytical, statistical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to utilize judgment in decision making process and decisions related to job tasks.
- Excellent skills in communicating ideas both verbally and in written form in a clear, concise and professional manner including presentations.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management in an organized, professional manner.
- Skill in productivity, planning and workload management.
The following experience while not required, would significantly contribute to the candidate's success:
- Experience working with FIS Profile™ software
- Core Banking experience in the Thai market
- Core Banking experience in other countries in APAC