- Bangkok, Krung Thep Mahanakhon, Thailand
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank
Manager, Trade & LPU
- Location: Bangkok, Krung Thep Mahanakhon, Thailand
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Full time
Manager, Trade & LPUAbout Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
- Lead and manage the operation of the unit.
- Monitoring, checking and releasing the Import and Export transactions
- Approve and release Export Bills both under and not under letter of credits and ensure that all charges and interest are correctly collected.
- Monitor and control the operations within the unit to ensure that the branch is not place at risk when handling Trade related transactions both Import and Export including Export Bill or finance Export Bills both under and not under Letter of Credit and that highest standard of processing is maintained
- Monitoring due / overdue bills, status of bills outstanding
- Monitor and approve suitable action on irregular and unpaid item where we have financial interest and arrange necessary correspondence.
- Check accuracy of exchange rate provided by dealer against Export transactions.
- Check and ensure that all Export transactions are properly recorded/amended/retired/accepted.
- Check risk management report i.e.KCS, KRI , ect.for reporting to Regional and also review other trade reports for purpose of monitoring and controlling.
- Assist other team managers when required.
- Supervise and resolve all enquiries and problems in relating to Trade, To customers, relationship manager and subordinate.
- Handle any projects/tasks when required
- To relieve Export Manager in handling Export products during their annual leave period and during training
- In depth trade product, operational and general banking knowledge.
- I n depth knowledge of UCP, URC, URR rules, legal, risk management and sound knowledge of legal and credit control
- Excellent management, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good marketing concept and selling skills.
- All round leadership skills.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.