As an important member of the local management team, the candidate would play an integral role in strategy formulation and company direction:
* Build and manage the commercial team across business development, account management and marketing
* Identify, prospect and close deals with distribution partners and insurance companies in line with commercial and product strategy
* Be comfortable in managing both new economy and legacy distribution channels for product distribution
* Take charge on the internal stakeholder management especially with product, compliance and legal team in ensuring seamless onboarding of distribution and insurance partners
* Be the source of country intelligence in terms of consumption trends that would enable the company to create the right portfolio of products and services for the country
* Own the country P&L and regularly drive commercial optimization to improve upon it
* Own country's marketing operations encompassing both brand and performance marketing to support the business in an optimal fashion
* Entrepreneurial approach and a self-starter personality are a "must-have"
* Comfortable with managing P&L, data and analytics
* Minimum 5 years of business development/ commercial experience in product/SaaS/enterprise sales preferably in a B2B retail environment
* Experience in Banks, Telcos, e-Wallets, e-commerce and payment related companies would be preferred
* Proven experience in managing the entire business cycle from prospecting to closure
* Exposure to multi-stakeholder management and high growth environments would be preferred Proficient in English & Thai language.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information