- Bangkok, Krung Thep Mahanakhon, Thailand
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank
- Location: Bangkok, Krung Thep Mahanakhon, Thailand
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Full time
Guarantee StaffAbout Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
- Process trade transactions according to the laid down procedures and standard of service.
- Provide professional advice, resolving enquiries and discrepancies in documents/applications to customer in a promptly, accurately and courtesy manner.
- Understand fully the Service Level Agreement (SLA) offered to customers, giving full support to achieving it.
- Build up good relationship with all internal and external customers.
- Sound knowledge of UCP Rules.
- Multi-products processing skills.
- IMEX System and processing skills.
- PC skills.
- Basic Forex Knowledge.