- Bangkok, Krung Thep Mahanakhon, Thailand
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank
Cash Management Services Staff
- Location: Bangkok, Krung Thep Mahanakhon, Thailand
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Full time
Cash Management Services StaffAbout Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
- To support regulatory document and reporting team to prepare and follow up the underlying documents
- To prepare and submit BOTDMS Report and AMLO Report
- To perform Callback for manual payment transaction
- To perform Daily transaction reconciliation
- Bachelor degree or higher
- Minimum 1 year experience in the relevant of remittance fund transfer
- Good command in computer or office equipment skill e.g MS Office,Powerpoint,Excel pivot
- Good communication and service mind
- Team player, ability to work with people with diverse backgrounds.
- Should have knowledge of the systems used.
- Should be fully aware of associated Operational Risks.
- Good interpersonal skills. Ability to maintain good relationship within the unit and external contacts.
If you're ready to take on your next challenge, apply now .