- Bangkok, Krung Thep Mahanakhon, Thailand
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank
Assistant Manager, System Development
- Location: Bangkok, Krung Thep Mahanakhon, Thailand
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Full time
Assistant Manager, System DevelopmentAbout Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
1) Design and develop computer system in order to serve business changes and expansion.
2) Facilitate requirements sessions with the business. Document business requirements and create functional and non-functional specifications.
3) To maintain and improve existing system to serve the rapid business change.
4) Write testing plan, manage system testing and resolves emerging problems in performance.
5) Responsible for day-to-day vendor coordination, system support / implementation.
Our Ideal Candidate
1) Experience in system analyst of application design/development
2) Experience in working with Bank of Thailand or Finance Projects with Financical Instiutions or Banking companies
3) Performance oriented and work well under pressure
4) Understanding of industry-standard System Development Life Cycles (SDLC) and project management processes.
5) Self-motivated, able to work independent and under pressure, strong analytical skill
6) OpenSpan, .Net, Java, Web development experience is a plus.
7) Exceptional service mindedness and good leadership skill
8) Good command of spoken and written English
9) Ability to communicate with all levels of company personnel
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.