This role will report to the APAC Marketing Director who is based in Singapore. This position is an individual contributor role and will be supporting marketing activities throughout APAC. It will include responsibilities on leads identification, arranging digital (webinars) and offline events to raise market presence, as well as the general management of key contacts within their marketing database.
APAC Senior Digital Marketing Specialist - Global Technology Firm
About our client:
Our client is an established global enterprise technology firm with rich history and solid presence, and they are expanding in Asia. In the region, they are a leading provider of information, software and services for professionals with their award-winning solutions to address compliance and regulatory challenges at all levels of an organization. They provide broad range of services and software solutions to help banks, credit unions, brokerage funds, mutual funds, hedge funds, leasing and insurance companies meet their complex and ever-changing compliance and regulatory obligations.
This role will report to the APAC Marketing Director who is based in Singapore.
This position is an individual contributor role and will be supporting marketing activities throughout APAC. It will include responsibilities on leads identification, arranging digital (webinars) and offline events to raise market presence, as well as the general management of key contacts within their marketing database.
We would like to invite a digital marketing individual to be as an APAC Senior Digital Marketing Specialist. This role will need knowledge in marketing automation tools and digital channels. To join this firm, they are looking for a person with a keen eye for making an impact.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Managing digital marketing campaign to grow and engage audience
- Identifying, acquiring, and converting leads throughout multiple channels and platforms
- Overseeing the performance of all the campaigns conducted to tally the effectiveness
- Managing experiments and conversion tests (landing pages, contents, and ads)
- Overseeing the lead conversions from marketing until sales
- Be part of the internal team effort to develop strategies (digital strategy and event strategy), being proactive in new ways and approaches on lead generations
- Handling original and improving marketing materials
- Be as a contact point with external marketing vendors (event vendors, design vendors)
- Oversees logistics associated with tradeshows and events, including on-site support when necessary.
- Periodic reporting responsibility to the senior management.
The Successful Candidate:
- Digital marketing experience. Familiar with digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
- Advanced knowledge of CRM platforms or marketing automation tools (e.g. Eloqua, Salesforce, Outreach)
- Familiar with Google Ads, Facebook Ads, and other digital marketing platforms
- Familiar in identifying target audiences
- Familiar with digital ad metrics to measure its performance.
- Graphics/image application (e.g. Paint Shop Pro, Photoshop) is a plus
- MS office programs, in particular Word, PPT and Excel
- When border is open, travel across APAC region is required, e.g. to support events across the region.
What's on Offer:
- Ability to grow professionally within the business.
- Working for a company with a multinational and matrix working environment.
- Being part of a tech company that makes positive difference for the society.
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep