Taiwan Branch Operations Analyst
The candidate will join Taiwan Operations located in Taipei and will be responsible for day-to-day functional process across products includes Client Onboarding, Account Opening, Trade Booking, Clearing & Settlement, Regulatory Reporting and Cash Payments.
Product coverage includes Listed Derivatives, Stock Loan, Cash Equities, Bond Underwriting and Master Agent.
The individual will report to the team manager based in Taipei and engage directly with onshore and offshore sales and trading desks as well as functional silos.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Initial coverage for Listed Derivatives and Stock Loan business to assure good understanding and smooth day-to-day, tackle with exceptions and handle ad hoc assignments or inquiries in relate to this business and relevant CTB/RTB projects
- Rotation for various businesses under MSTL, including but not limited to Cash Equities, Bond Underwriting and Master Agent
- Stay flexible for team arrangement where needed, functional SoD coverage, short term support across functions/products, ad-hoc assignments as requested by team leader/manager
- Working with manager along with Legal & Compliance, IT and Project teams to analyze new regulatory requirements, implement new processes and deploy system enhancements
- Performing and enhancing daily control for team processes