- Taipei, Taiwan
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank
Specialist, Securities Services Operation
- Location: Taipei, Taiwan
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Full time
Specialist, Securities Services OperationAbout Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
• To perform clerical jobs as assigned in accordance with DOI, local regulations, and Group Policy.
• To report any problems encountered to the line manager for guidance.
• To constantly monitor and maintain services standards agreed.
• To work closely with business partners and counterparties to ensure that daily operations activities are executed effectively on time.
• To facilitate smooth account opening and ensure that outstanding account document is kept to a minimum.
• To prepare monthly management report.
• Assist in coordinating, facilitating and promoting understanding of operational risk and in implementation and management of OR within the Unit.
Our Ideal Candidate
• Master custodian experiences for insurance companies or SITE funds are preferred
• Experiences in settlement, corporate action, FX or account opening process in financial institutions
• Good English communication
• Team work and detailed oriented
• Aggressive to learn new knowledge and skill
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.