Relationship Manager, Employee Banking
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
Develop and sell Employee Banking packages and service to potential target customers.
Prepare call plan, update pipeline reports after each customer visit then design the service package.
Analyze clients` existing situation, complete Need Based Conversations and figure out service model and solutions.
(4) 作為企業主要的員工金融業務窗口，整合所有資源，管理整個專案的提案、介紹、執行及交易等流程進度，包括特殊條件專案的包裝、企業 / 員工的開戶、行銷工具、專案說明會及其他行銷通路管理等
Act as deal primary to coordinate all the resources and supports to manage the whole sales project and implementation process including plan preferential employee banking package, presentation, corporate and retail a/c opening, marketing collaterals, road show arrangement and etc…
(5) 與相關單位與分行同仁合作緊密，溝通協調以確保持續提供最優質服務予 Employee Banking 客戶
Work closely with related support functions and Branches including branch manager, CRM, and tellers to ensure out-served offering and services continuously delivered to the customers.
(6) 負責維護客戶資產 , 持續強化良好客戶關係 , 遵循公司規範之業務策略與執行方針以增進客戶與本行關係之緊密與深化 . 確保業績目標的達成 , 增加包括優質企業之開立 , 員工戶數 , 存放款資產及收益等 .
Responsible for assigned portfolio and maintenance of the customer relationships following with the business strategy and guidelines to deepen the customer relationships and increase SCB penetration. Achieve KPIs including number of new target corporate sign-up, employee accounts opened, Liability & Assets AUM growth, and revenue.
Contribute to the team's business plans for the expansion of business opportunities under strategic target areas and ensure compliant with the Bank's risk management, policies, and regulatory requirement.
Our Ideal Candidate
1) 具備良好的銷售與談判技巧 Good in selling and negotiation skills
(2) 良好溝通協調與業務執行能力 Good interpersonal, co-ordination skills and business execution
(3) 具備客戶關係維護 , 與資產管理經驗 Capable of and experienced with customer relationship management and portfolio management
(4) 電腦操作能力 , Excel 和 PowerPoint 應用佳 Capable of PC skills, Preferable Excel and PowerPoint presentation
(5) 具備五年的企業戶產品銷售，或與企業高階管理階層 / 主要決策者的互動銷售經驗 5 Years of experience in corporate sales or dealing with key decision makers like CFO, CEO, GM, Senior management.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.