Lead M&A and Project Finance activities for large-scale solar projects in Taiwan.
Our client is a multinational, large-scale, solar project developer with over 10 years of experience developing projects in nearly 20 countries globally and a goal to increase its capacity to 10GW in the next 5 years. Position Overview:
The Investment Manager for Solar Development will work closely with the business development team to evaluate hundreds of megawatts of greenfield and brownfield projects currently in the pipeline. Work with the technical advisor to prioritize the best projects. Lead all project finance activities and project insurance negotiations through to financial close. Location:
Please note: Candidates MUST have authorization to work in Taiwan. There is NO relocation budget to move candidates from overseas. Specific responsibilities include:
- Financial modelling - building and maintaining models
- Leading valuation and due diligence
- Building and maintaining relationships with investors
- Project marketing
- Leading negotiations and deal structuring
- Lead project insurance negotiations
- Identify and assess risks
- Present opportunities and concerns to the investment committee
- Must have closed at least 1 infrastructure acquisition deal in Taiwan
- Extensive financial modelling experience, ideally for solar
- Must have proven network of lenders
- Must be able to lead negotiations in Mandarin with local banks as well as in English with overseas banks
This is an individual contributor role. Must be comfortable working autonomously in an unstructured environment. Great opportunity for someone who wants to take on more responsibility as you will have ample opportunity to work cross-functionally. Join the team in the early days and grow with the business over many years, potentially into a leadership position.
If you believe this opportunity is right for you, please use the "Apply Now" button to submit your CV.
Job posted by:
Amy Marietta, Recruiter, Aurex Group EA 18S9493 | R1878463