HR Business Advisor
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
The role holder will provide value-adding support to Country> HRBP(s), focusing on execution of the People Plan for [Business/Function/Country]. Strategy
· Support the HRBP(s) to deliver the People Plan for [Country/Business/Function]
· Review operating models to align these with the overall business strategy, using all available data to assess effectiveness, proactively identifying and securing resolution to points of misalignment
· Execute key HR projects and initiatives aligned to the strategic priorities of [Function/Business/Country], as per the project plan Business
· Coordinate ad hoc projects and deliverables related to the People Plan, interacting with Business Leaders / People Leaders for implementation of agreed actions
· Track delivery of people objectives
against the relevant business/function scorecard
· Drive global performance and measurement requirements to support business deliverables Processes
People and Talent
- Support key HR processes such as P3, Talent Forums, OD reviews and restructuring activities
- Prepare and analyse HR dashboards to proactively highlight and mitigate areas of concern as well as identify focus areas such as attrition, headcount and productivity
- Ensure timely and periodic submission of people-related MI along with insights, to key forums
· Collate and prepare data and insights that enable HRBPs to facilitate meaningful discussions at Talent Reviews with [Business/Function/Country] MTs
· Plan and manage the annual HR calendar of events (e.g. P3, 9-box, succession planning, key HR projects) for [Business/Function/Country]
· Work with HRBPs, COO office, BPMs and Finance as required in relation to headcount and budget information and forecasting Risk Management
· Support HRBPs in coordinating major thematic risk & control responses within [business/function/country] as part of the global process Governance
· Embed the Group's values and code of conduct as it relates to the role remit to ensure that adherence with the highest standards of ethics, and compliance with relevant policies, processes and regulations among employees form part of the culture of [Business/Function/Country]. Regulatory & Business Conduct
· Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group's Values and Code of Conduct.
· Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
· Lead the [Country] to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank's Conduct Principles : The Right Environment.
· Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
Our Ideal Candidate
-With 6yrs above HR generalist related experiences.
-Bachelor degree or above, major in Human Resources will be a plus
-Advanced skill in using Microsoft office ie: Excel and Power Point
-Good communication skill and team spirit
-Creative and brave to be changed
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages .