See job description for details
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, wealth management and investment management services. With offices in more than 42 countries, the Firm’s employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments, institutions and individuals.
II. Research Division
Morgan Stanley has earned a strong reputation for the originality of its research and the value it creates among investors and decision makers. Consistently ranked among the top in its field, our Equity Research team looks at economic, market, industry and company data to enhance the performance of clients' global portfolios and to help companies set their strategic direction.
III. Equity Research
Based in Taipei, this role will entail an understanding of companies in sectors in different countries and putting them in perspective from an Asian and global context. The candidate will be supporting the seniors in database management, financial modeling & analysis, client presentations, understanding press releases or disclosures and research report writing.
Stock coverage of Taiwan, Hong Kong or China listed companies
• Identify key industry and company investment opportunities through financial and industry analysis and contribute to sector and company thematic reports
• Create & maintaining financial models leveraging skills in accounting, finance and economics
• Developing & maintaining sector-specific databases
• Drafting & writing company and industry reports
• Prepare external marketing materials and pitch books
• Responding to requests for data and information from internal and external clients
• Assisting in the design and preparation of analyst marketing strategy and materials Qualifications:
• University degree with 1-2 years of relevant sell-side experience in the financial industry
• Native or professional proficiency in both English and Mandarin are mandatory
• Experience in covering a relevant sector will be preferred but not required
• Strong analytical ability with a focus on financial modeling and earnings forecasting
• Excellent and well-structured written & verbal communication skills required
• Quick learner with an ability to work well under pressure
• Proactive & hard working with strong professional accountability