Digital Marketing Manager
We are PIMCO, a leading global asset management firm. We manage investments and develop solutions across the full spectrum of asset classes, strategies and vehicles: fixed income, equities, commodities, asset allocation, ETFs, hedge funds and private equity. PIMCO is one of the largest investment managers, actively managing more than $2.21 trillion in assets for clients around the world. PIMCO has over 3,025 employees in 20 offices globally. PIMCO is recognized as an innovator, industry thought leader and trusted advisor to our clients.
PIMCO is one of the world's premier fixed income investment managers with thousands of professionals around the world united in a single purpose: creating opportunities for our clients in every environment. Since 1971, we have brought innovation and expertise to our partnership with the institutions, financial advisors and millions of individual investors who entrust us with their assets. We aspire to cultivate performance and leadership through empowering our people, diversity of thought, and a commitment to an inclusive culture that engages in our global communities. Position Description:
We are looking for a digital marketing and analytics specialist. The individual will work to roll out digital marketing initiatives, gate keep fund product launches and support BAU activities in the APAC region including Greater China.
This position has responsibility for driving digital experience initiatives and rolling out global/regional/local web properties and enhancements, managing content publishing vendor to ensure a smooth running of APAC content publishing, launching fund product related changes on digital properties and gatekeeping to ensure aligning to L&C's requirement, producing regular analytics/digital insights for stakeholders and management teams.
In this role, you will work closely with a global team of digital experts, data analysts, writers, producers, marketers, developers, investment professionals, compliance officers and vendors to present sharp, cutting edge information in ways that keep us consistently ahead of our competitors.
This is an important role working as part of our APAC Marketing function at PIMCO in order to develop and deliver consistent digital strategies and approaches to marketing management that are tailored to regional/local market needs that directly support the delivery of value to our clients and to drive change to align with the transformation roadmap.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Partner with global, regional and local stakeholders to roll out digital projects and enhancements in APAC. Project manage and work on implementation including testing and verification.
• Responsible for gatekeeping fund product launch and changes across all APAC websites, guide the content publishing vendors through each launch and do quality check before seeking L&C approval.
• Responsible for content publishing, support and maintenance of websites and servicing platforms (including social media platforms and multimedia platforms) which will include English and various Asian languages such as Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Japanese and Korean.
• Manage website related enquiry and website bug fix, work with technology team to set priority and severity level.
• Take ownership of the APAC digital platforms (including social media platforms), Conduct regular analysis and test & learn programs on digital properties to optimize user experience and maximize the value of our digital properties.
• Establish APAC web project roadmap, propose and discuss priority with stakeholders to align with business priorities and needs.
• Conduct feasibility study for new projects and drive evaluation with relevant stakeholders in APAC and in global space.
• Coordinate closely with the global Marketing function and resources to ensure strict adherence to PIMCO's brand standards, look-and-feel and to harness best practices across geographies and business channels.
• Ensure digital deliverables are complied with relevant regulatory requirements and internal policy.
• Support the Head of APAC Digital Marketing to produce management reports and presentation. Position Requirements:
• A university degree in business, management information systems, technology, or statistics.
• Professional qualification in economics or finance a plus
• 10+ years digital experience, asset management or financial services industry preferred
• 6+ years experience on marketing intelligence. Experience in using Domo, Google Analytics and PowerBI is a plus.
• Experience on website content management and data analysis. Experience in using Sitecore, Marketo, Domo, Google Analytics, and PowerBI is a plus.
• Proficiency in spoken and written English and Chinese. Understanding Japanese is a plus.
• Experience of working across markets globally/APAC and functional teams
• Experience of rolling out digital initiatives and launching fund products
• Experience of producing presentation and reports for senior management
• Good knowledge of investment products, including fixed income strategies highly desirable; and/or strong background in macroeconomics
• Knowledge of the applicable financial promotions regulations and privacy related regulations in APAC jurisdictions
• Strong statistical and analytical skills.
• Knowledge of tagging and tracking related program language.
• Have experience in doing digital marketing and delivering technology projects
• Excellent project management skill
• Proficiency in basic technology applications, knowledge of technology, content management systems (Sitecore, Google Optimize) and email system (Marketo)
• Clear understanding of configuring site templates, lists, content types, meta-data, planting tags and tracking code etc.
• Good knowledge of analytics tool such as Google Analytics, GTM, PowerBI and Domo.
• Good knowledge of computer language (including html, css, xml)
• Possess the ability to work effectively with others
• Foster a sense of teamwork, assisting others when needed/required
• Develop and apply new ideas, approaches and methods with an entrepreneurial spirit
• Demonstrate great interest and knowledge in digital development and trends
• Have a client-focused orientation; knows who the internal and external clients are
• Demonstrate the ability to organize and communicate information effectively in writing
• Demonstrate above average interpersonal communications
• Demonstrate the ability in conducting difficult conversations and manage senior stakeholders discussions
• Go beyond normal job responsibilities to indirectly satisfy the customer; ensure commitments to clients are kept and delivered in a timely manner
• Focus on specific goals, and demonstrate a sense of personal accountability and urgency for achieving results
• Ability to multitask and work in fast-paced and professional environment with frequent shifts in priorities as business needs dictate
• Have a strong sense of honesty and integrity
• Maintain a strong commitment to quality and attention to detail; ensuring that the work product is delivered completed, accurately, and on time.
• Exceptional organizational and program management skills, including the ability to manage a large number of ongoing initiatives