Corporate Relationship Manager
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities & Our Ideal Candidate
- Proactively develop and acquire new business opportunities to deepen business relationships, with existing & potential Corporate Client through different business networks and channels, to achieve designated business targets
- Identify potential opportunities to expand the coverage of Corporate Partnerships network
- Deliver excellent banking services, integrating our capabilities into customers strategic business need.
- Provide one stop financial solutions to proactively identify products and services that are most suitable to customers.
- Cross-sell and answer customer enquiries on Retail Banking Product for the employee of Corporate Clients include but not limit to Payroll, PB, Card…etc
- Achieve / Exceed the business targets against individual Score card.
- Coach ARMs for marketing skills, product knowledge.
- Work closely with Product Specialists to ensure a consistent approach to client management, marketing, and product positioning in the Corporate Partnerships
- To ensure the procedures outlined in Departmental Operating Instruction are fully implemented and ensure compliance with Management Manual, Operating Manuals and laid down procedures and minimise the risks arising within the business.
- To comply with all applicable money laundering prevention procedures and in particular, report any suspicious activity to Finanicial Crime Risk.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.