• Responsible for finance, reporting, tax, and general accounting matters • Act as the expert of accounting regulations, bank products and control • Coordinate with external auditor for statutory financial statement and disclosures preparation per regulatory requirement
- To prepare and manage local statutory reporting, including dealing with regulators for any government query
- Responsible for preparing and assisting to management budgeting, financial forecast & support
- Provide financial advice and support to business on new product/system, tax and accounting issues
- To prepare and manage HO reporting package and MIS reporting
- Handle income tax filing, tax related accounting/process and transfer pricing
- Liaise with internal, external auditors and tax consultants
- GL accounts reconciliation
- Well versed in the controls and regulatory requirement of banking products
- Maintain, control and ensure regulatory limit requirement met, i.e. liquidity reserve, legal reserve, minimum capital requirement etc.
- Maintain effective internal accounting controls, company policies and procedures
- To monitor and control the implementation of operation risk self-assessment process
- Participate and drive ad-hoc projects and other duties as assigned
- AP payment, staff expense payment, vendor payment, reconciliation for w/h tax for payroll / rent and professional fee, cooperate to develop A/P account system, business tax declaration
Qualification & Experience
- College or University graduate major in accounting or business.
- At least 6 years or more banking experience with accounting, tax, financial control, and reporting.
- Familiar with foreign banking industry related tax laws and international/ local payment regulation.
Knowledge & Skills
- PC literacy (Microsoft Office including word, excel and powerpoint)
- Good commend of spoken and written English.
Other Skills (e.g. Interpersonal, Communication etc)
- Good problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to work in a matrix reporting structure, multi-functional and cross-cultural environment.
- Well-organized and meticulous in details.
- Ability to work under pressure and overtime.
- Good team player.